Below are the home learning links for next week.
feb-20-24-english-hl *this is an updated version – Only if you’ve already printed the this week’s HL, please omit or cross out the /you/ from #7
The kids started a new handwriting book this week. Please remind the children to start on the red line where the arrows have been drawn. Ascenders (l, t, f, j, k, h, d, b) will reach high to touch the sky, the upper blue line, and the descenders (y, p, g, q) will go down deep into the sea, the bottom blue line.
This week in class we worked on:
- Subtraction with regrouping – learning to represent it in a math sentence vertically, horizontally and also in picture form
- Using different strategies to solving word problems
- Analysing a character from a story
- Drawing a jungle animal and creating a background
- Understanding how a seed turns into a plant
- Understanding how a tadpole turns into a frog and
- Asking questions about a rainforest
Have a great weekend,
Ms. Ho and Ms. Murphy